Rates - Araca Fly-In Safari Camp
AMAZON RIVER ADVENTURES 2016-2017 SEASON
ALL-INCLUSIVE PEACOCK BASS FISHING TOURS
- ARACA SAFARI CAMP - $4,950 p/p
*Deposits of $1,500 per person are due upon booking.
*Outstanding balance is due 75 days prior to departure date.
Considering chartering a private yacht for your group?
Call 1.800.398.5837 for availabilities, yacht options, and rates!
Trip Package Includes:
- 6 ½ Days Peacock Bass Guided Fishing
- FLY-IN/OUT- Float Plane Charter Flight to Camp from Manaus NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Complimentary Tackle Package for your use (jigs/flies/softbaits not included) NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Airport “Meet and Greet” by our English-speaking staff upon your arrival
- Hotel and Airport Transfers throughout trip on regularly scheduled arrivals/departures
- First night Hotel upon arriving Manaus (based on double occupancy)
- Hot Breakfast at Hotel, prior to early morning Charter Flight departure
- Fishing License
- Air-conditioned rooms in all interior rooms
- Standard Cabin Suite w/Private Bath (based on double occupancy)
- Daily Laundry Service
- Daily Maid Service
- Delicious Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner meals
- Hors d’oeuvres, succulent fruits, bottled water, beer and wine (served with dinner) and mouth-watering regional drinks all suited to the American palate
- Guided fishing (2 Anglers + 1 Guide per boat)
- Tracker fishing boats with 60 hp engines
Trip Package Exclusions:
- Domestic/Commercial/International Air Travel getting into Manaus, Brazil
- Gratuities for Guides and Staff personnel
- Personal expenditures during your “Free Day” in Manaus
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Jigs/Flies/Softbaits and specialty lures
- Trip Preparation expenses i.e. travel insurance
- Passport/visa, immunizations suggested, etc.
- Pre-trip hotel stays getting into Brazil
- Extra Day Stays in Brazil
- Airport Departure Taxes (if applicable)
- Additional amenity charges during Hotel stay (only double occupancy lodging and taxes for one night included)
- Satellite phone calls ($5.00 p/min)
Where do I begin when booking a trip?
Please call our office at 1.800.398.5837 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservation. Our courteous and knowledgeable staff will be happy to help you and will be as close as a phone call or an email away from the time you book your reservation until the time you leave for your trip. We will provide step-by-step instructions and booking packet information with loads of information about everything you need to know! Should you desire not to handle things on your own, we also have affiliates in place that can take care of all your travel needs and process travel visas in an expedited manner!
The steps are:
- Call our office for availability and choose your trip week.
- Book your reservation and send in your deposit within 10 days of booking.
- Purchase your airlines tickets.
- Apply for a Passport and Brazilian visa (if you do not already have one).
- Purchase your travel insurance should you desire (optional).
- Send payment in full 75 days prior to departure date.
- Pack your Bags and get ready for the “Fishing Trip of a Lifetime”!